HuskeeSteel needs to be cared for differently than our other Huskee products and ranges. It is made from 91% post-consumer recycled stainless steel and is rust-resistant, odourless, and long-lasting. Follow the below advice and cleaning guide to ensure that your HuskeeSteel maintains its functionality and can be used to its maximum lifespan.
To clean the exterior of HuskeeSteel we recommend you:
- Rinse HuskeeSteel with warm water to remove any particles or dirt.
- Use a mild dish soap and a soft sponge or cloth to gently wash the cup's interior and exterior.
- Rinse the cup thoroughly with warm water to eliminate any soap residue.
To clean the inside, which is lined with ceramic, we recommend:
- Gently hand wash the cup using warm water and mild detergent.
- Rinse the cup thoroughly with warm water to ensure all detergent is removed.
We highly advise not to use abrasive cleaners, scrub brushes, or harsh chemicals, as they may damage the powder-coated finish.