Every year, over 600 billion takeaway cups pile up in landfill, forming the coffee industry’s ugliest footprint.
Until now, the only attempt to solve this issue has been reusable cups designed for the end consumer. While this helps coffee drinkers ’do their bit’, individually owned cups are not the scalable solution needed to solve this global problem. To get rid of takeaway cups completely, we need a better solution. We need a global community of cafes and coffee drinkers who swap and exchange a single cup.
We need HuskeeSwap!
Here’s how it works:
1. Drop in your HuskeeCup (& lid) at the counter
2. Order your coffee as usual
3. Collect your coffee in a new HuskeeCup!
Become a Member Today
Purchase a cup, become a HuskeeSwap member and invest in the planet.
A HuskeeSwap membership gives you access to the following benefits:
- Close the loop on waste! We will be recollecting and repurposing all HuskeeSwap cups at the end of their lifespan. Now that’s responsible!
- Rid the world of takeaway cups, one swap at a time!
- Enjoy access to one HuskeeCup and the infinite swapping of it! (Unless you lose it, goofy!)
Here’s what it looks like to be a member:
- You need to supply both a cup and lid to participate, in any size or colour.
- You won’t get your same cup back, you’ll get a different, commercially cleaned cup.
- You may get a different colour, or even mixed cup and lid colours. That’s all part of the fun!
- Yes, you’re officially a member just by swapping (and we’ll assume you agree to our T&C’s, which can be found in our footer).
Right now, membership is limited to Australia. We are currently building our list of HuskeeSwap cafes, and will update all HuskeeSwap users with the list of all the awesome places they can go to swap!
If you’re international, don’t worry, we’re coming for you very soon! Just register your interest below, and we’ll be in touch with updates.